Monday, April 30, 2007

So, How did I do?

Heya,

Well, this weekend was busy. My gradschool work got finished (which is way more important than gaming stuff). And I almost got done with the Blood Sands revision. It's rough. It needs a good proofread, but in another 2,000 words or so I'll be done. Ye-hah!

I wish game design were as simple as a Game Chef entry. It's not. This is seriously hard work guys, and there are designers out there who put in way more effort than I do (/wave Ralph Maza). So, once I get this finished its off to another set of eyes to tell me what they think. Thankfully this game's already gone through a couple playtests. It needs more tho.

Peace,

-Troy

No comments:

  • Divine Legacy
  • The Forge
  • RPGnet
  • Gamecraft
  • Anyway
  • RPG Theory Review
  • Ogre Cave
  • Story Games
  • Voice of the Revolution
  • Have Game Will Travel
  • Fear the Boot
  • 2d6 Feet
  •