Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dreadsands Alpha Test is Here!

Heya,

I am very excited to announce that my first full RPG based on the G.A.M.E. System is ready for outside playtesting! I have two versions available- both have exactly the same content:

-Dreadsands: With cover and interior layout

-Dreadsands: formatted text only

I am craving feedback on this game. Is the game readable? Understandable? What about the Setting do you like or not like? Feel free to pelt me with any questions you've got. I'd love to talk about my game.

Peace,

-Troy

1 comment:

Just trying to comment on things without getting hassled by the man. said...

I have recently downloaded a copy of your RPG and I am already in love with it. The system of character advancement and the destiny things are a stroke of genius. I intend this game to be the next one that I GM.I don't think I ever been as excited to GM a system.

  • Divine Legacy
  • The Forge
  • RPGnet
  • Gamecraft
  • Anyway
  • RPG Theory Review
  • Ogre Cave
  • Story Games
  • Voice of the Revolution
  • Have Game Will Travel
  • Fear the Boot
  • 2d6 Feet
  •