Saturday, April 28, 2007

This weekend's Goals

Well, for the first time in a long time I have a weekend at home. I hope to get a lot of work done. First and foremost, I have a research paper to complete for my grad school classes. It's a research paper on how to write research papers. Yeah, that's what a 600 level college course asks you do to.

Once I get that done, I hope to finish up the revised Setting for Blood Sands and tidy up the book for a friend/associate of mine who is looking over my games for Series 2. I'm really excited about imrpoving the quality of DL-quarterly. I see no reason that ashcan-type productions can't be attractive and immediately playable and fun. Hopefully, the improved design will attract my subscribers. I've got some big plans coming up.

Peace,

-Troy

No comments:

  • Divine Legacy
  • The Forge
  • RPGnet
  • Gamecraft
  • Anyway
  • RPG Theory Review
  • Ogre Cave
  • Story Games
  • Voice of the Revolution
  • Have Game Will Travel
  • Fear the Boot
  • 2d6 Feet
  •